Staring blankly at your under eye wrinkles isn’t going to change it back to its unwrinkled state but, taking action now may be able to help you stop the damage from progressing. If you do it right, patiently and consistently, you might even be able to reverse the damage done by multiple crows feet causes.
The Most Effective Way To Vanish Crow’s Feet
Unfortunately for you, you will have to accept that crow’s feet isn’t an aging skin nuisance that you can eliminate all too easily, too soon. Take heart because, in spite of that fact, there are many things that you can start doing right now to speed up the healing, regeneration, and renewal process necessary to smoothen out your crow’s feet.
Listed below are the best crows feet treatment that correct and prevent creased skin (Fair Warning: If you’re looking for a single cure to give you youthful skin, this list isn’t for you). This list is divided into three aspects of you have to pursue to achieve young looking skin: skincare, lifestyle and treatment.
Every skin reflects the care it has been subjected under so, this is the best place to start your wrinkle prevention and treatment efforts:
- Keep your skin clean. Always start your morning and evening routine with a skin cleanse. For a more thorough but non-damaging cleanse, always use soap-free and alcohol-free facial cleansers. Mature and aging skin types can benefit from the mild exfoliation benefits of alpha and poly hydroxy acids.
If you have acne-challenged skin, choose cleansers that are infused with salicylic acid instead. Salicylic acid not only flushes away the dead and damaged top layer of your skin, it also helps control and regulate sebum production. By stopping your skin from greasing, your skin becomes less attractive for acne-causing bacteria to grow into and proliferate.
- Tone. Toners help draw out hardened oils and other impurities stuck in your pores. A well-formulated toner even helps keep your skin hydrated round-the-clock by tightening your pores and preventing unnecessary transepidermal water loss.
- Moisturize. Keep in mind that good moisturizers are specifically formulated to complement particular skin types and, in the case of more specialized moisturizers, are also intended to help address specific aging skin issues. In the morning, moisturize with a product that has a built-in sunscreen. At night, invest on layering your skin with hydration and moisture in the form of serums, lotions and creams.
- Treat. More advanced cases of aging skin require professionally prescribed formulas. In most cases, dermatologists will have customized products that they themselves have formulated. More popular prescription only creams include tretinoin (Vitamin A) and hydroquinone (2% or greater). Tretinoin creams remain to be the best creams for crow’s feet.
- Exfoliate. All skin types, even the most sensitive kinds, need to exfoliate at least once weekly. If your skin can tolerate it, you should perform one at least every other day. There are several things to consider when you exfoliate, that includes: your skin type, skin tolerance for the exfoliator, and the type of exfoliator you are planning to use. If you have acne, don’t use physical exfoliators. If you have skin that can’t tolerate chemicals, don’t use chemical exfoliators.
You need to revamp your lifestyle too if you are to treat and prevent crow’s feet and other signs of skin aging:
- Eat a proper diet and exercise. Leafy greens provide your skin with the cleanest and the best available source of energy to power up your skin cells. These foods more effectively and more rapidly support your skin cells in repairing under eye wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging. Regular workouts help make good use of nutrients from your food by enhancing circulation and nutrient absorption.
- Get sufficient sleep. Looking for the most powerful way on how to prevent crows feet? Give yourself 7 up to 9 hours of sleep every night. Your skin cells deliver faster repairs to damaged skin cells when you’re asleep and inactive.
- Stress less. Stress can cause a lot of bad things to your body, including giving you a heart attack, uncontrollable appetite, and crow’s feet.
Give your aging skin extra pampering. Go ahead and indulge periodically in any of the following procedures which can noticeably cause visible improvements to your skin:
- Chemical Peeling. This is, in essence, chemical exfoliation administered by a skincare professional. Your skincare specialist will work closely with you to determine just the right kind and the right strength of chemical to use for your skin. Most people respond well to glycolic acid and, if you don’t have any history of chemical peeling, your skincare specialist will likely start with that.
- Radio Frequency and Ultrasound Therapy. Both are non-invasive methods of pulling up your skin and stimulating your skin cells to fill the gap in the skin matrix that causes your skin to appear creased when viewed from the surface. RF uses radio frequency waves to stimulate collagen production by waking up your skin cells. ‘Ultherapy’, on the other hand, uses ultrasound waves to locate and treat the damaged layer.
- Cryofacials. Believe it, if ice are as good in preserving a living human embryo, it must be more than good enough to help restore your skin’s youthful appearance. Cryofacials freeze your skin with vaporized nitrogen. The frozen top layer of your skin is sloughed off. Simultaneously, deep inside your skin, your blood vessels contract and faster rates of collagen production is switched on. As the liquid nitrogen is thawed, your blood vessels suddenly become dilated which improves blood flow.
It isn’t easy to add all of these tips to your routine — and it is meant to be that way. To successfully eliminate your crow’s feet and under eye wrinkles, you must learn this early that a considerable amount of sacrifice, patience and dedication is required for you to earn your price. Smooth, wrinkle-free, and radiant skin — wouldn’t that be a reward worth investing in?