Not to be unfounded, we have polled competent cosmeticians, asking what beauty products they have used more frequently to correct the volume and the shape of lips. Their answers have coincided with the data we have got from the sales results, and we are ready to present you the list of the lips fillers that were used more often than others last year.
As expected, this sector of the market is stable and predictable, since the thing is about the most delicate and softest areas, where the cosmeticians and their clients always want to get a predictable positive result. These are the following fillers:
- Juvederm Ultra Smile – because of soft and comfortable injection, this filler will be used for many years at an initial correction of client’s lips. If you are a doctor, you can buy juvederm dermal fillers online: https://euromexde.com/product_brand/juvederm/
- Juvederm Ultra 3 – This Filler is great for those who want a more noticeable result, but still prefer to conceal the injection made by a cosmetician.
- Stylage Special Lips – is a favorite among many cosmeticians because of the mannitol content, that prolongs the result, and the special cross-linked structure of the hyaluronic acid molecules that creates an elastic carcass under the skin.
- Stylage M – the most average filler, in the finest sense of the word. Everything is optimally and well-chosen in it: elasticity, density, long-term result.
- Princess Filler – this filler has appeared in our rating, probably because of the fact that the lips correction is becoming fashionable among the younger generation now, and Princess Filler is great for correcting the lips of even the youngest clients. The best dermal fillers of the princess brand can be purchased here https://euromexde.com/product_brand/princess/
- Teosyal Kiss – Words are needless when it comes to Swiss quality. Clients who want to receive a premium procedure with expensive fillers prefer the safe Teosyal Kiss.
Fillers on the basis of hyaluronic acid have a number of advantages compared with all others, so we will talk mostly about them:
- First, they perform a double positive function. On the one hand, gels are injected under the skin and in the form of an elastic “pillow” push wrinkles upwards, smoothing the relief of the skin. Hyaluronic acid, getting under the skin, draws molecules of water (1 molecule of hyaluronate can draw up to 500 molecules of water), binds them and keeps them under the skin, contributing to the prolongation of the skin youthfulness. On the other hand, hyaluronic acid, getting into the skin, launches one of the most important process of rejuvenation – neo-collagenase. Hyaluronate activates the synthesis of fibroblasts, which, in turn, are “bricks” for the formation of proteins – collagen and elastin. Collagen and elastin fibers create a “carcass of youthfulness”, which does not allow our skin to age and droop.
- Secondly, hyaluronic fillers are made on the basis of a native substance (which is natural for our skin), therefore the risk of allergy as well as serious side effects is minimized. Before the injection there is no need to carry out an allergy test. Hyaluronic acid is created in unique laboratory conditions from the strains of streptococcal bacteria, therefore it does not cause a negative immune response or rejection.
- Thirdly, with any negative results, during the procedure, you can revert by injecting a hyaluronidase – an enzyme that splits hyaluronic acid and removes it from the body.
Correction with the help of fillers based on hyaluronic acid is the most progressive method today, because:
- It is safe – based on the mentioned factors above,
- It is fast – the procedure takes from 30 minutes to 1 hour,
- It provides a delicate effect – correction with the help of fillers provides far more natural result than plastic surgery,
- It is not traumatic – fillers correction is often called “the procedure of the day off”, because a patient does not require a long recovery period after it
- Acid in the skin lasts from 5 to 18 months, then decomposes into water and carbon dioxide and is excreted from the body by the organs of excretion,
- Collagen fibers, which prolong the effect of correction, remain in the skin after the decomposition of the gel and its removal.
These were the indices and trends of the use of fillers in cosmetology in 2008. However, the technologies never remain the same. Every annual international exhibition in Monaco, where the giants of professional cosmetology present their novelties, intrigues cosmeticians more and more, because global technical progress relates to all spheres. The market of cosmetics for beauty is not an exception, so it is worth being ready for any surprises!